Sunday, June 12, 2011

End of the Walk

End of the Walk by tabrandt
End of the Walk, a photo by tabrandt on Flickr.

Took my two youngest on a photo walk around WEHR Nature Center. We had a great time and each of us took some cool shots of some of the flowers.

JJ here somehow came across a mostly eaten and very decomposed deer carcase and I am happy to report that was able snap two most wonderful shots in perfect exposure before I nicely asked him if we really needed even the first photo of the decomposing carcase.

All in all we had a great time. This was near the end of the walk and by this time I had asked if I could hold my camera that he was using as he was getting tired and careful with my equipment didn't really seem to be at the top of the list of things to do anymore.

We are already talking about when we can go our for our next photo hike.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

What a great picture of JJ! I love the hat - that is so him.